Oliver's 3rd Birthday

For Oliver's third birthday it was a no brainer for the theme. He's obsessed with dinosaurs and was so excited to have a TREX party! 


I got the ROAR letters and TREX balloon from an Etsy shop, the latex balloons and balloon arch strip from Amazon, and the palm leaves are from Hobby Lobby. This was my first time using the balloon arch strip and it made assembly SO EASY. One tip though, assemble it the night before! And if you have someone helping you blow up the balloons, it goes so fast.



*moss runner from Michaels
*wood slice from AC Moore

My letterboard is from Letterfolk and I found the 'happy birthday' at Target. 
It was silver, so I just spray painted it white to match my other letters.


On his actual birthday I had our traditional birthday breakfast of donuts and then Harlow 
and Oliver painted paper mache dinosaurs



We ended his day with grabbing Chickfila and taking it to the park. 
The perfect ending to a fun day!


Comments

Popular Posts